miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

crisis Knocking

I'm not your new ghost
Softly,
creeping under your sheets
I've slept with you
softly
along with your fears
(parmi tes rêves)
for ages
which seem eons.
It's just that I never made any noise
Up till now
Jetz
heute
au jour d'hui
au jour de toujours.
And now I'll stick to your sadness
your emptiness
your filled up void
for ever.
My name is anger,
Hunger,
pride
envy
fair indignation
against those which worked to become what they are now.
Why don't you have everything they have?
You have the right to anything
(or at last, that's what they told you)
Now what?
Steal
rape
break in,
in the house of your filthy landlord:
you'll become one of them,
and the wheel shall start again,
now
forever
in the last minute
Right now,
right this moment
in which the 9 mm just entered your lungs
and you realize you are dying.
(Luis Fernández Antelo: poems of anger)

No hay comentarios: